ARRA mesh network platform solution has been chosen for a school connectivity program paid for by US Federal Cares Act funding to be deployed in the City of Dallas.
O B J E C T I V E _
The objective is to provide broadband connectivity to the unconnected students in the Dallas area. Speed and flexibility of deployments were high requirements followed by network resiliency and easy-to-use remote management of all facets of network operations.
Discussions are underway with the City of Dallas to deliver Phase 2&3 of the project which will provide Wi-Fi to students and households throughout the city.
Dallas Broadband POCs
City of Dallas run POC
- Total POC Project Cost = $3,200,000
- Coverage Area 250 homes
( 3.2Mil / 250 homes = $12,800.00 cost per house)
- Length of deployment = 150 days
- Speed of Service to the home = 25 Mbps
NEO Network Development POC
- Total POC Project Cost = $2,000,000
- Coverage Area 3,200 homes, Fire Stations, Community Parks
- NEO deployed ARRA Industrial Mesh
(2.0Mil / 3,200 homes = $625.00 per house)
- Length of deployment for 50 ARRA Routers = 30 days
- Provides average of 50Mbps to homes, fire stations and public park areas.